Jobs at ELY
Art Handler/ Art Technician/ Project Manager
• Installs and deinstalls objects for exhibitions
• Install and deinstalls cases for exhibitions. This works may include cleaning cases.
• Operating shop machinery, including hand tools. Handling materials, tools, crates, boxes and machinery when involved in an installation or deinstallation.
• Knowledge of and can hang works of art, prints photograph and documents.
• Handle and move artwork, including packaging with appropriate materials and techniques.
• Assist loading and unloading trucks.
• Ability to travel and work in a professional and quiet environment as well as a busy and loud warehouse/shop.
$18-30 per hour depending on experience and ability to work independently and manage a team
Benefits: 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Health savings account, Paid time off, Professional development assistance, Tuition reimbursement
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• 3-5 years experience in object handling and exposure to museum quality standards
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
• Valid drivers license
• Ability to work with clients respectfully and patiently
• Clean personal background check and driving record
• Working knowledge of excel and word or similar programs
• Lifting heavy object, standing for long periods, bending, kneeling
• Able to travel in trucks, trains, planes and automobiles for longer periods of time
ELY Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity. We hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression.
COVID-19 vaccination and precautions are encouraged in all job sites. Case by case on the level of precautions taken. A healthy and safe working environment is a company priority.
If you would like to apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to us via email@example.com. Please put ART HANDLER in as the subject.